Friday, June 23, 2017

Wheaten Woolens ~ Class with Rebekah L. Smith


These were the two projects that Rebekah offered at Wheaten Woolens.
Mom and I chose the Wooly Thistles Table Rug and Bittersweet Stitching Sister, Kim chose the Wooly Basket.


In person the runner was even more beautiful!
In class we were able to get all of our wool pieces cut out, the linen prepped and started stitching to the linen.


This is how far I got on my project. I haven't been able to pick it up since class, but hope to this weekend.

Kim and tablemate Cyndy, the basket maker, got much farther on their wooly baskets, but of course I forgot to take pictures ~ too distracted by all the fun and shopping!


Me, Mom (Jill Zartler), Kim and Rebekah

There is still more to share from Wheaten Woolens.

He tends his flock like a shepherd:
    He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart;
    he gently leads those that have young.
~Isaiah 40:11

Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

denise said...

I love it!!!!

Dirty Martini Queen said...

To take a class with Rebekah would be a bucket list item for me....it would be like meeting a rock star in my book. I really like your runner and can't wait to see your finish on it.
Donna

Marilyn said...

What a beautiful project.
Marilyn

Annmarie said...

I want to do all of the projects but since I can't, thanks so much for sharing. I also must say how much I love seeing how very much you and your mom enjoy all of the special times together stitching. I miss those times with my mom.

CathieJ said...

Oh how pretty that is.