Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We're back...


We're back from our annual trek to the North Woods...
A wonderful time of peace and quiet...


Hiking and sights...


Fishing and quality family time...


In a cozy little cabin on the water.
***Priceless***
"Botanical Wool Runner"
design by Maggie Bonanomi
I found time for stitching and a few finishes including this class kit from 2004, recently unearthed.
(I thought I might finish it as a bell pull, but think I like it as a dining room table runner for now...)

And we did a bit of antiquing and flea marketing. This granite ware bread pan was a fun find put right to work for my stitching supplies...


As much as we enjoyed this trip it is so good to be home!
I'll be back again soon with more finishes, finds and photos...
Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful pictures and wonderful finds! That table runner is beautiful too.

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

What a wonderful slice of heaven. Made me feel calm just looking at the pics.
Oh and what a wonderful runner. You do such beautiful work. It's to die for.
Welcome back.
~Nan

Raymond Homestead said...

Your trip looked like it was wonderful! A cabin near the water, I'm jealous! You already know I'm lovin that runner! :-)

bayrayschild said...

Welcome back Patti!
Oh how beautiful the North Woods looks and so does that new table runner of yours!

Audrey

Sue said...

It looks like a beautiful place. I love the runner.