Thursday, April 24, 2014

Springtime Finish



"Live Simply BOM - April"
design by Buttermilk Basin
with blush colored velvet binding

Just had to share my most recent little finish.
Life has been getting in the way of my stitching time lately.
Things aren't going as quickly as I would like.
I will just be grateful for the little stitching that I have done.


I also had to share these daffodils from my garden.
Spring is really here, although the highs the past few days have only been in the low 40's.

There is still time to enter the giveaway in my previous post.
Just click here.

"Love and faithfulness meet together;
righteousness and peace kiss each other.
Faithfulness springs forth from the earth,
and righteousness looks down from heaven.
The Lord will indeed give what is good,
and our land will yield its harvest."
~Psalm 85:10-12

Blessings, Patti


7 comments:

Three Sheep Studio said...

I just love the velvet binding on this piece. Adorable.
Rose

Three Sheep Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WoolenSails said...

That is such a cute design, really love how you did it.

Debbie

basketsnprims said...

Beautiful finish, Patti. Your daffodils are gorgeous. Too early here yet for spring blooms but I am looking forward to them.
pam

Raymond Homestead said...

So cute!

Rabbit Hill ~ Handmades by Jenn Tavoletti said...

Beautiful Patti! Your work is always so lovely. Happy Spring!! Warm hugs ~ Jenn

Karen said...

A sweet wool piece. I never would have thought of using velvet for a binding. It looks very good.