Friday, April 18, 2014

More Easter decor...



I thought I would share the rest of the photos of my Easter decorations.
Antique mohair rabbit, Schneeman cabbage leaves, Turkey Hollow eggs


Some favorite finishes of Stacy Nash designs and an antique tramp art box.
Velvet carrot by me.


Prim chicks and egg in an antique trencher with make-do repair.


Crepe paper daffodils and egg - both Maggie Bonanomi designs


An old finish from a Needl Love book, I believe.


A favorite antique basket.


Chick on old wood fragment by Ginny Henson.
Antique shaker box.

I think that I am overdo on hosting a giveaway.
So stay tuned...

Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross. It read: jesus of nazareth, the king of the jews. Many of the Jews read this sign, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and the sign was written in Aramaic, Latin and Greek. The chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate, “Do not write ‘The King of the Jews,’ but that this man claimed to be king of the Jews.” Pilate answered, “What I have written, I have written.”
~John 19:19-22

Blessings, Patti

12 comments:

marly said...

Happy Easter to you and your family. I love that first photo.

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

How Sweet! Love all your Easter Decor
Happy Easter!

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Oh every picture got better and better. I just love your finishes and how sweet is that little antique bunny?
Happy Easter

cucki said...

Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

BumbleBeeLane said...

Just wonderful! Adore the first vignette with the mohair bunny. Hope you have a wonderful Easter! Amy

Marilyn said...

What great Easter decorations.
Love the antique Bunny.
Marilyn

Earlene said...

Very nice Patti!!!
Hugs
Earlene

Raymond Homestead said...

Love all your Easter displays and your mantle looks great, lots of neat rabbits!

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, I adore all your Easter Decor, so many prim goodies I see. Easter Blessings Francine.

Carrie P. said...

all are so pretty. love the egg with the daffodil. Happy Easter.

HomeSpunPrims said...

Sweet decorations! Wishing you and yours a blessed Easter. Lori

Kezzie said...

The carrots, the carrots!!!!

Happy Easter to you!