Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Velvety Baby Boo & Cinderella too!

Autumn inspires me so much and I just can't create fast enough! I was hoping to update my Etsy shop tonight, but that is not going to happen... I plan to finish a few more projects that I am working on and list everything on Etsy over the weekend. (These are in addition to my other creations that will be featured at my TDIPT Mercantile page later tonight.) In the meantime, I am posting pictures of the items that I have finished here on my blog. If anything tickles your fancy, feel free to email me at: pgagliardi9@hotmail.com

I just love velvet pumpkins and have created a few in Baby Boo (white) and Cinderella (orange).
The pumpkins feature genuine dried pumpkin stems.

These pumpkins are $10 each plus shipping.

5 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

oooooh, pretty!!!!

Sue said...

You have been very busy. I love the white ones.

Sue

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Those are darling :)

Tina said...

Little white pumpkins and gourds are a fave of mine. Love yours
T

Julie said...

These are AWESOME!!!