Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pumpkin and Acorn Pincushions



I had so much fun creating vintage style tomato pincushions with a strawberry emery earlier this year that I was inspired to create an autumn version. I am offering four different pincushions each featuring different fabrics. All include vintage pins. The acorn emery is attached to the pincushion with a faux suede ribbon.
The cream pumpkin is sold. Thank you!

It's hard to see in the photo, but this orange vine pincushion is pretty heavily aged.


I thought this plain orange cotton pumpkin needed a little sprucing up so I added a little cross stitched skeleton key.


These pincushions are $18 each plus shipping. I will be listing them on Etsy this weekend, but feel free to send me an email if you are interested to: pgagliardi9@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Sue said...

Until my recent blogging, I had no idea pincushions were so interesting and collectible. These are darling, and I love the way you displayed them.

Sue

Françoise said...

so beautifull!!!
hugs
françoise