Sunday, September 6, 2009

Flea Market Finds


A wonderful way to spend a morning on a long holiday weekend... at an antique flea market. I didn't find a lot of treasures, but a few. Some feedsack fabric for use in future creations. A few skeleton keys for my continuing key series. And some souvenir folders of photos of Yellowstone to help commemorate our recent trip. And my most favorite find...



This sweet little early calico dress. When I saw it I immediately remembered a photo from my favorite book "Seasons at Seven Gates Farm":

What do you think is a fair price for this sweet little dress?
Post your guess here and I'll let you know the answer in my next post.
Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

I love your new set of keys. I have the same obsession. Just so you know, your not alone. BYW....love your blog.
Nan

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

No guess on the dress but it is so cute! I also love old keys.

Anonymous said...

I love old keys too, and the little dress is so sweet! I bet you got a good deal! Sounds like a fun time!

Sue said...

I've given up the collecting obsession...but, I would have bought the dress! It would be so cute framed.

Beth Twist said...

I can just see that pretty little dress on Katie... I would pay up to $10 for one like it, but I'm a bit of a cheapskate. :)