Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September brings...

"September brings the Country Fair,
Falling leaves, crisp autumn air."
~Around the Year by Tasha Tudor

I love this time of year and look forward to going apple picking. Until we do, I'll just enjoy these little crabapples outside my kitchen window.

The artists at TDIPT Mercantile have updated their offerings. Be sure to stop by and take a look at all their beautiful creations! This month my offerings are inspired by my thoughts of apple picking:

A wool applique table mat inspired by a Primitive Gatherings pattern. It looks pretty under a small basket of apples or a cinnamon and apple jar candle.


Or even just out on a table by itself.

I'm also offering End of Summer Harvest ~ a framed wool applique design based on a Maggie Bonanomi Needl Love pattern.




I hope you find some time to enjoy the apples of the season...



"Show the wonder of your great love,
you who save by your right hand
those who take refuge in you from their foes.
Keep me as the
apple
of your eye;
hide me in the shadow of your wings"
~Psalms 17:7-8


Blessings, Patti

No comments: