Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Autumn Leaves

This is my last finished project for now...

I was inspired by the changing leaves. I've aged these fabrics, added actual leaf stems and backed them with paper ~ now they have the texture and feel of real crinkly fall leaves ~ but these will last forever. I've created Silver Maple, Burr Oak and Northern Red Oak leaves. All oak leaves feature a realistic looking faux acorn.
These leaves are $5 each plus shipping. They will be listed on my Etsy shop this weekend, but feel free to email me now if you are interested at: pgagliardi9@hotmail.com



Don't forget to visit TDIPT Mercantile later tonight to see all the lovely new offerings.


Blessings, Patti

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti! Your leaves are beautiful! And I love your little white pumpkin!

Sue said...

They are beautiful! How clever. I love to see what you will do next.

Sue

Julie said...

You are a clever girl! I'm so inspired.