Monday, April 29, 2019

Easter Finishes


"Stoneware Bunny"
design and kit by Priscilla's Pocket

Over the Easter holiday weekend I did manage to complete a few  FFO's (fully finished objects)


I love how it looks with my stoneware.


This cabinet greets me as I walk down the hallway towards our kitchen.


excerpt from
"Carrots and Cottontails Farm"
by Hand On Design and Priscilla Blain

I did the same finish for their Winter Wonderland Farm design in January
 and now I want to change it out for all of the seasons.


I'll continue to enjoy this one until the next one is finished. :)


Book #121 Bunnies + Chicks
by The Prairie Schooler

I channeled my inner Priscilla for this finish and am so happy with it.
I found the wooden rabbit plaque at JoAnn's. 


A little bit of grey lace seemed to set it off. 

I am still hopeful that I can fully finish another project or two before the end of the month, 
but we will see.


My sister hosted Easter this year and I had to share the newest addition - my nephew and his girlfriend's cat, Jack. He is a super social cat - very friendly, but I think that we all wore him out. :)

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” 
and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, 
and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
~Roman 10:9-10

Blessings, Patti

10 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful pieces and love how the bunny looks with your collection.

Debbie

Lady Locust said...

Oh, I too love how your bunny looks with the stone wear! And, awe po po poodie tat :-)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Fun, fun, finishes....but have to say my favorite is the little stoneware bunny...maybe because I have a collection of the little salt glaze bunnies myself.... And really, you have more finishes in you with 1 day left in the month??? You have to be the Wonder Woman of the stitching world LOL....Awww....love Jack.... I don’t know that any of my kitties would be that social.... ;-) Happy last day of April! ~Robin~

Shortbread and Ginger said...

That little bunny is so cute!

Marilyn said...

Very cute finishes.
Jack is pretty.
Marilyn

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Love the colors on the bunnies and chicks project.

Robin in Virginia said...

Oh my goodness! I love your stoneware bunny and he/she looks fabulous in your stoneware cabinet. What super finished items you created! Well done!

Karen said...

Your stitched bunny goes so well with the stoneware. What a good idea.

Rugs and Pugs said...

You are so productive you put me to shame...and I'm retired!!!

Genegribouille03 said...

Belles productions et une jolie collection bon 1er mai amitiés de France Geneviève