When I started Anne Marston 1843, I had planned to only stitch the bottom of the sampler.
But once that was finished, I thought I should add the sweet strawberry band.
Once the strawberry band was stitched, I thought that it needed to be squared off.
And besides, that four sided stitch alphabet row was calling to me.
When that was done, I decided to stop.
I had to as I had run out of fabric LOL!
Here she is - my abbreviated version of
"Anne Marston 1843"
design by Pineberry Lane
Since she is an antique reproduction, I decided to keep the finish simple
with a herringbone stitch along the seam.
My final "March" bonus finish - now on to April projects!
I am so glad that I squeezed this last "March" project in!