Friday, April 19, 2019

Easter Stitching


"Crispin Sewing Box"
design by Stacy Nash

I have been stitching away on Easter/Spring projects.



"Stoneware Bunny"
design by Priscillas Pocket

Some have stitched up quite quickly.


excerpt from 
"Carrots and Cottontails Farm"
by Hand On Design and Priscilla Blain 

With tax time and all, I have not had time to fully finish any.


Bunnies and Chicks
Book #121
design by Prairie Schooler

I am hoping to find some time to fully finish some this holiday weekend.


"Carrots and Cottontails Farm"
by Hand On Design and Priscilla Blain 

In the meantime, I keep stitching on my daily commute...


I just had to share my new shirt by Elly and Grace!
I love it and it's so comfy too.
I get lots of compliments when I wear it :)

It was already about noon, and the whole land became dark 
until three in the afternoon because the sun had stopped shining, 
and the curtain in the sanctuary was torn in two.
Then Jesus cried out with a loud voice and said, 
“Father, into your hands I entrust my spirit.” After he said this, he breathed his last.
~Luke 23:44-46

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love your new stitches...and ADORE your tee!! Can’t wait to see the SN sewing box finish.... You always have the cutest dang scissors, fobs, project bags, needle minders, thread holders and whatnots! They’re as much fun to see as your new projects LOL. I love the thread/floss holders, but always get confused as to which color is which.... (I know, duh!). Happy, Happy, Easter Patti~ ~Robin~

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

love all of your stitching! and am happy to see my little bunny is helping you with your threads ;) have you named him/her? lol ~
Happy Easter to you & yours!
Lori

Marilyn said...

All cute Easter stitches.
Have a blessed Easter.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

What precious Easter stitches you have created with needle and thread! Wishing you a blessed Easter weekend!

GeneGribouille03 said...

So lovely and different happy easter to you and yours Genevieve de France

Sue McQ said...

Happy Resurrection Sunday Dear Patti!