Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Celebration of Love

Valentines Day is coming. Most people think of this holiday in terms of romantic love.

I prefer to think of it as a celebration of love - love of family (parents, children, spouse and siblings), love of friends, love of God (and God's love for us).


I celebrate "love" for the entire month of February with my collection of Valentine decorations.
Antiques and new creations by TDIPT Mercantile and The Primitive Gathering artists... "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
-John 3:16



Wishing you love...

Blessings, Patti

2 comments:

La Donna Welter said...

I love the shadow box with the man and woman!
Happy Valentines Day to you!

Gayle said...

Patti - In one of your pictures you show the most wonderful carved hand with a heart in the palm. Can you tell me where you got it? I collect hands and would LOVE to have one just like it!
dyeing2hook@msn.com