Saturday, January 31, 2009

TDIPT offerings

It's a hectic weekend at our home on Winding Vine. But I did want to take a moment to let you know that TDIPT Mercantile has updated its offerings tonight with visions of love, past presidents, and glimpses of spring... Be sure to stop by and see all the lovely creations.


Click here to see my offerings... I did want to share close-ups of some of my handiwork.

I really was inspired this month and so enjoyed the process of turning my visions into creations.

Tomorrow I hope to take down all my "winter" decorations and put up my Valentine decorations. If I'm successful, I'll share them with you next week. It's another hectic day, but hopefully I can squeeze it all in.

Blessings, Patti

2 comments:

Lana Manis said...

These are beautiful Patti! I can't believe I missed purchasing a velvet heart!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Suzanne said...

They went so quickly and it is no wonder why, these are so sweet! And I LOVE your Abe, and Lincoln silhouette pillows!