Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I know Valentines Day is over, but...

I just had to share the great gift I received from my husband and two sons!

This fun little box from PajamaGram!

Inside I found...

A little box of chocolates, a sweet daisy sachet and an "unwinding" door sign.

And these great pajamas...

I laughed so hard! What a great take on the old "I'm with stupid"!

Perfect! New pj's for my stitching weekend away! Only 60 hours to go!

Hey girlfriends, Galena here we come!

Blessings, Patti

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

How sweet! And that shirt is too funny! You have some very thoughtful valentines.

Rabbit Hill ~ Handmades by Jenn Tavoletti said...

Hi Patti...I love these! Have a fun time this weekend. xoxo Jenn

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Hope you have a great time this weekend stitching away....let us know all about it when you get back home safe & sound!!!