Thursday, September 19, 2019

Views from San Francisco


This was such a busy summer and I have so much that I haven't had a chance to share.


I think it best to start where I left off in July


First up is our trip to San Francisco


It's been a few years since I was last there.


we made it to Alcatraz on this trip.


the sunset from there was lovely 


we walked through the farmer's market


where I admired the lovely flowers


San Francisco City Hall is a beautiful building


Golden Gate Bridge


love the sea lions at pier 39


do you see the baby on the far right? 
a first for us!


pelicans


a different view of the golden gate bridge


a hike at lands end


the ruins of Sutro Baths


muir woods


It was a quick visit with two other couples and we had such a good time!
But our trip wasn't over - it was on to the next stop.

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
~Ephesians 4:29

Blessings, Patti

8 comments:

Lady Locust said...

Oooh, is the little Italian restaurant still at the end of pier 39? It was sooo delicious when I was there some years ago. SF is a fun place to visit.

C Reeder PhxAz said...

Thanks so much for sharing. Such gorgeous colors in the photos.

Rugs and Pugs said...

I have always loved SF, but now they have so many problems I'm not sure I care to go back.
Alcatraz was a fun place to visit :)

Marilyn said...

Great pics, thanks for sharing.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

What gorgeous photos you shared from you San Francisco trip! Incredible flowers at the market!

GeneGribouille03 said...

A fabuloous trip and the flowers are so beautiful have a good day Geneviève de France

The Primitive Moon said...

I would like to go there someday

marly said...

Bridge construction baffles me! I would love to see trees like that, and that dark flower is stunning.