Friday, November 2, 2018

Bittersweet Sisters 2018 Trip ~ Part 3


One day a few of us went on a shopping road trip.


We stopped at Mill House Quilts in Waunakee.
Then it was on to:


JJ Stitches in Sun Prairie.
It's been several years since I've had the opportunity to stop here
 and it is as wonderful as I remember.


Inspiration the moment you walk in the door!


A wonderful selection of wool.


Darling patterns that I haven't seen before.


And kits for their delightful models.


This kit made me want to learn to quilt!
The colors and quilting were absolutely fabulous!

And everything wasn't just for fall...


They have a beautiful Christmas and Winter room.


So much inspiration everywhere that you look!
All too soon, we were on the road again, heading to:


Here they were hosting a phenomenal trunk show of Hands On Design!
I think I started hyperventilating!


Sew many designs I have been admiring online, available to see in person!


One more beautiful than the next!


Lynn's had hosted a class with Cathy Habermann recently.
I wasn't able to attend, but I was so thrilled to see these all in person!  


I would have loved to buy all of the patterns :)


How do you ever choose?


I was especially thrilled to see this model as I am stitching it right now.


This is a bigger than usual piece for me, but seeing it in person inspires me to keep stitching!

We made one more stop, but I'll save that for the next post.

 The trumpeters and musicians joined in unison to give praise and thanks to the Lord. 
Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, 
the singers raised their voices in praise to the Lord and sang:
“He is good; his love endures forever.”
~2 Chronicles 5:13

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

Lady Locust said...

Oh, Patti - it's all just beautiful! Also, what a lot of pumpkins on that house!!!

Marilyn said...

All great shops.
Love Lyn's, it's my go-to shop.
Marilyn

GeneGribouille03 said...

Magnifique j'adore toutes ces belles créations et tant de choix de lainage et tissu c'est magique beau début pour cette belle grille, très belle maison aux citrouilles bon week end amitiés de France Geneviève

marly said...

How nice to see those finished smalls. The wool display is yummy and the shop looks like a great place to spend a few hours (or days).

I hope those high up pumpkins are secured! Not sure I would want to be walking around that house but it sure is a great display.

moosecraft said...

Oh my! I love all those pumpkins on the railings of that first house! :-) JJ Stitches looks like a place I'd spend an entire day (and paycheck) in!!! Their display pieces are gorgeous and so tempting!

Three Sheep Studio said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pics. Everything is so beautiful !
Rose