Thursday, November 8, 2018

Bittersweet Sisters 2018 Trip ~ Part 5


So what did we work on during our week at the Second Story?
Linda, Carla and I worked on our "Bountiful" - a 2016 Boxwood & Berries class project
 from Maggie Bonanomi.


Linda and I finished ours.
Carla was amazing and ironed, cut, placed and stapled all of her pieces in less than a week!


Linda and Wendy attended a Maine cruise with Maggie Bonanomi in September and worked on Maggie's "Book of Days". Carla and I were inspired and brought our supplies so that the "experts" could help us. I was happy to just get my blank book put together (on the right), 
but Carla even put together and finished her cover (on the left)!


Linda also worked on this gorgeous table mat and just about completed it!


Nicki worked on this lovely penny flag.


And worked on "Step into my Garden" by Maggie Bonanomi.


And worked on knitting a pair of socks!


Kim worked on this Tim Holtz quilt - she has a lot more completed, 
but these squares are the highlights ;)


She also worked on a cheddar quilt.


Wendy finished this sweet cross stitch piece - right on time!


And started towards the next holiday season.


She also made progress on this piece.
(I think I may have to stitch this!)


And you have already seen these, but I fully finished these with their hexies during our week.
It was a productive week for all!

I'll have one more post along with my traditional travelogue giveaway - coming soon!

 Know that the Lord is God.
    It is he who made us, and we are his;
    we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
~Psalm 100:3

 Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

denise said...

beautiful pieces!

linda said...

I always am inspired by the Bittersweet Sisters adventures and projects!

Marilyn said...

Looks like all of you had a productive time!
All of the projects are beautiful!
Marilyn

GeneGribouille03 said...

Quelle belle production vous savez tout faire j'aime les livres et les citrouilles et le drapeau américain bravo bon week end Geneviève

moosecraft said...

Gorgeous pieces! I especially love the bountiful piece...and the let us give thanks cross stitch! Hexies finish off those stitcheries perfectly! And thanks for the reminder that I "need" to get a cheddar quilt in progress! lol! :-)