Sunday, March 3, 2019

March Stitch from my Stash Projects


My Stitch from my Stash projects are all set for March! First up are:
"Little Shamrocks"
by Pineberry Lane

I kitted these up last spring, but then never started them. 
Hopefully one or two will be fully finished by Saint Patrick's Day!


 "Have Ye Any Wool?"
by With Thy Needle and Thread

I bought the pattern and kitted this at the Nashville Market night last year.
Since Nashville 2019 is going on right now, I thought I should get this started!


My wool project for March is:
Lamb on a Hill Sewing Box
by Lori Ann Corelis
this is another class project that I took at From Our Hands 2018.

It shouldn't take long to complete.


I started Pineberry Lane's "Sweet Clover Girl".
It should be a quick stitch!


I'm enjoying my Notforgotten Farm thread keep while I work on this project :)

Right now three things remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
~1 Corinthians 13:13

Blessings, Patti

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

I too am stitching the Pineberry Lane Shamrocks, so cute.
Your other choices are great.
Can't wait to see that pincushion.
Marilyn

GeneGribouille03 said...

Oh que de magnifiques projets sous tes aiguilles le pinberry lane est craquant et le brenda gervais très beau belle semaine et belle broderie Geneviève de France

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Hi Patti, Can't wait to see all your projects ;-)
(Especially "lamb on a hill" !)
May the week bring you many Happy stitches,
L

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Very Beautiful Projects...I love them....they are so pretty. Love your Thread Holder too.

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Buttercup

TheCrankyCrow said...

Such fun projects from 3 of my favorite designers (and a sweet floss keep from yet another favorite designer!) I had hoped to get one of the Pineberry shamrock pieces done before St. Patrick’s Day, but gee....don’t think I am going to accomplish that LOL.You are so prolific! I, too, am anxious to seee the lamb box! ~Robin~

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

love all of your March projects...I am working on a little St. Patty's cross stitch that I will share soon ~
L

Claire said...

Such pretty little shamrock pieces. Love them all!