Monday, March 25, 2019

Have Ye Any Wool?


Those of you that follow me on Instagram  have seen my progress on my final March
 Stitch from my Stash project.


You also already heard how Charlotte thought I needed a pair of sheep scissors
 to complete my ensemble. So what's a stitcher to do, but buy them ;)
They are awfully sweet!


I finished this stitch on Friday and was able to fully finish this weekend.


I'm happy with how it turned out!
And it looks sweet with my antique lead sheep who has seen better days...


So glad that it isn't lying in my stash any longer.
It is out on display where I can enjoy it!


I loved the original finish of the model, so I just went with it.


And isn't this backing fabric perfect?
The fabric is a bit crooked, but I had to get in the sheep bottom in the bottom right corner...

Well, there is almost a week left in March so I think I'll move on to a bonus project or two before starting my April Stitch from my Stash projects.
Time for something new!

And there is still time to enter my little giveaway here.

 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins
 and purify us from all unrighteousness.
~1 John 1:9

Blessings, Patti 

9 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a sweet finish! I can't believe how much you are getting done.
Wow! Keep it up ❤️

TheCrankyCrow said...

What a great finish!! I really do love the ric rac trim....sets it off perfectly. And how stinking cute is that little sheep behind LOL!! You are an incredibly prolific stitchress! Happy Monday Patti! ~Robin~

The Eveningstitcher said...

It's beautiful, Patti! I love the colors and the backing fabric is perfect! I think the cross stitching bug is hitting all of us this spring! FlossTubers have done their job by inspiring new and old cross stitchers! Have a great evening..

GeneGribouille03 said...

So lovely I like sheep , bravo j'adore les moutons et la finition est superbe et le tissu du recto bien joli belle fin de semaine amitiés de France Geneviève

Robin in Virginia said...

What a super finish! I love the sheep fabric you used for the backing. What a pretty project bag in the background!

WoolenSails said...

I love that piece, the design and your finish and perfect to go with your sheep.

Debbie

Marilyn said...

This is so cute!
Marilyn

Three Sheep Studio said...

This is a lovely finish.
The colors are beautiful.
Rose

Charlotte said...


I love your finish - sew perfect with the sheep fabric . Glad you were able to find some sheep scissors!!

Charlotte/CA