Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas to One & All!


Merry Christmas everyone!
Thought I would write a quick post before I am off and running!
This is a favorite shelf of mine.
It greets us as we walk into our mudroom at the back door.


My little Christkindlmarket village that I have collected over the years. 


And my German lead deer and a favorite cross stitch pillow.
Design by Primitive Stitchin by Shelley Auen.


I love to have lots of poinsettias around this time of year and this was a favorite.


So was this one. I guess I love variegated leaves and petals.


We took a quick trip to southern California last week and this was what I packed to bring with.  


I haven't stitched much this month, but made a little progress.


I thought that I would end with a few of the trees that I saw in California.


So pretty and festive, no matter the climate!


This one just screamed California to me ;)


And this beauty was next to the outdoor ice rink.
Outdoor ice rink?!?! In southern California?!?! Oh my!


This was my favorite - at the gorgeous Biltmore Hotel in downtown Los Angeles.
But that is another story for another day...

And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
~Luke 2:6-7

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas wherever you are in the world...

Blessings, Patti

8 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Next year plan a trip to Asheville to visit the Biltmore House at Christmas--it is breath taking. (And then drive over to SassyJacks for some shopping, eat lunch in Weaverville)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Your Christkindlmarket village is so sweet and a darling cross stitch finish.
The Biltmore tree ~ wow!
Merry Christmas

Pyros & Patch said...

Hello Patty,I will follow with interest your blog!Thank you for sharing some beautiful photos.Your cross-stitch works are very nice!!I work cross-stitch and crochet too.Merry Christmas!
Carmela

Halland House Gifts said...

Patti, what lovely shelves. I love both for different reasons. What beautiful trees. I'm so glad you got to enjoy your trip to the West. Merry Christmas. Judy

Marilyn said...

Cute little Christmas display.
Those trees!
Merry Christmas!!
Marilyn

Mugwump Woolies said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Love the little shelf of German Christmas goodies!
Blessings,
Robyn

Wendy Howard said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. And thanks to our Lord and Saviorfor his gift of hope and redeeming love. Wendy

GeneGribouille03 said...

Superbe collection de noël j'aime beaucoup la jolie broderie avec la petite fille belles fêtes de fin d'année Geneviève