Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Pennies from Heaven ~ Volume 19c


And here is Mom's current finale!

"Snowy Days"
design by Heart to Hand

Wow!!! Can you believe how quickly Mom finished this lovely quilt? 
I started this many years ago, but still haven't finished mine.
I guess I don't have the same focus as Mom :)


I have to share some close ups


Mom and I decided to tweak it a bit so that it would be solely "winter" and not "Christmasy"
so that we can leave it out all winter.
Well, Mom can.
I need a few more years to finish mine lol! 


More close-ups to show off Mom's lovely stitching




I just can't get over how quickly she finished this piece!

Here is mine:


In progress, right where I left it about two years ago.


Do you think I will pick it up this winter?
I haven't yet, but Winter isn't over yet...

I still have one more Christmas post to share soon.
I hope that you don't mind...

Now that you have obeyed the truth and have purified your souls to love your brothers sincerely, you must love one another intensely and with a pure heart. For you have been born again, not by a seed that perishes but by one that cannot perish—by the living and everlasting word of God.
~1 Peter 1:22-23

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

marly said...

Wow. Her stitches are so even and nice. Perfectly spaced too.

WoolenSails said...

Your mother does such beautiful wool work, love seeing your previous posts too.

Debbie

Marilyn said...

Snowy Days is sooooooo cute!
Your Mom did a great job on it.
Marilyn

Karen said...

Nice finish, Mom! Suits the season to have snowmen.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Your mom's work is perfection ❤️❤️❤️

Joni said...

Love this! Great job!