Saturday, January 27, 2018

My first finish of 2018


Stitching has been slow going in 2018.
I've been having some vision issues since Christmas
(not that I would let that slow me down lol)
Then some outpatient surgery that took more out of me than I thought
Guess I'm getting older...
Because of both, I've been trying to get more than my standard 5 - 6 hours of sleep 
and that is definitely slowing my stitching down!
And finally it's busy season at work.

But I did have a finish and I am pleased with it.
I think it looks so nice on this table in the bay window with my Russian lacquer boxes.


"Winter Cabin"
designed and kitted by Primitive Gatherings


I used my favorite Rustic Moire Wool threads.


I've now moved on to another winter Primitive Gatherings design...
Any ideas which?

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when you are involved in various trials, 
because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance.
~James 1:2-3

Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is so cute.
Congrats on your finish.
Marilyn

Karen said...

The wool mat is a hit with me. Both snowmen and what appears to be log cabins.

Lady Locust said...

That is sweet. I love the little moon. Primitive gatherings has such welcoming cozy designs. Nicely done.

Deborah said...

Your stitching is beautiful.