Friday, December 1, 2017

Pennies from Heaven ~ Volume 18


"Wooly Thistles Table Rug"

Mom never ceases to amaze me by all that she accomplishes!
We took this class with Rebekah together in June and mine has not been touched since.
This certainly inspires me to pick it back up!


Her stitches are impeccable!


and Rebekah's design and wool are so lovely!


"Redware Crow"

Don't you just love all those tongues!
Perfect yet again!


"O Tannenbaum"
by Ginger Sanchez
kitted by Winterberry Cabin

I love how Mom made the tongues different lengths.


Rick rack made a fun trim for a tree.


And the chenille trimmed tree is sweet too!


"Summer in my Garden"
by Maggie Bonanomi

I had hoped to stitch along with Mom on this, but I only got as far as tracing the pattern :)


I love the layered petals on this flower.


And the little round ones are sweet as well.


"Pillows from the Patch"
by Rebekah L. Smith 
kitted by Wheaten Woolens

Mom worked on these while staying by me and my sister during radiation treatments.


Sew sweet!


One is just cuter than the next!


"Woolen Sheep"

Mom designed her own sweet sheep blanket!
A sweet little sheep to keep her company as she stitches...

And believe or not, Mom has had more finishes since I was there in mid-November! 
I better go back soon to take more photos!

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, 
since as members of one body you were called to peace. 
And be thankful.
~Colossians 3:15

Blessings, Patti

14 comments:

C Reeder PhxAz said...

Wow! Such talent and she sure motivates me to get going. Thanks soooo much for sharing with us.

Marilyn said...

Your Mom's work is all so beautiful!
I think my favorite is Wooly Thisles.
Marilyn

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I love your moms work and it always tempts me to get into wool. Thanks for the inspiration. I hope she is feeling well.

pj said...

Lovely work! Glad you two share your love of wool work!

kelley said...

your Mom has been a very busy lady with the needle...lovely work...as always I enjoy hearing about your mutual love of stitching...when I pickup my needle these days it makes my heart sing to know my Mom found such peace in stitching too...

Kate said...

Such beautiful work!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Wow...Your Mom is really good at making these...They are just beautiful...they are so cute and so adorable....Your Mom is a great stitcher. Tell your Mom Congratulations on all of her Beautiful Finishes that she did. They are sure lovely.

Prims By The Water said...

What a busy little beaver your mom has been. All are wonderful! Janice

Jo Ann said...

Patti,

Your mom is amazing. Looks to me like Rebekah may have a little competition ! :}

Anonymous said...

Patti,
It is great to see your Mum's work. I also used to sew during the good days after each treatment cycle, some of those completed pieces are filled with a great many hopes and prayers, making them all the more special in my eyes. Your Mum has shown a remarkable spirit. I hope that she continues to make a speedy recovery back to good health.

moosecraft said...

Gorgeous! The Thistle runner is a showstopper! So much talent!!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Your mom is amazing! So many beautiful finishes.
I took the thistle runner class, too, and mine has not been out of the bag since then either.
Maybe next year :)
Hugs,
Lauren

sanpiseth40 said...

I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
And i’m glad reading your article.
But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
the articles is really great : D. Good job…
ตารางคะแนน

ดวงดี วันเฮง said...

สล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก ไม่ต้องแชร์


SUPERSLOT98 เป็นเว็บที่มาแรงที่สุดในเอเชีย เป็นเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่น เล่นง่าย ได้เงินจริง ไม่มีล็อคยูสเซอร์ 100%