Friday, October 23, 2015

Boxwood & Berries 2015


I could not attend this year :( as I was unable to get away.

When the photos started appearing on Facebook, I really started missing it. 
Three of the Bittersweet Stitching Sisters, Maggie Bonanomi and Stacy Nash were all fairly close to my house - 3.5 hours each way.


Finally I decided that I needed to make a quick trip up to Country Sampler just to say hello and Bittersweet Sister, Kim also came along :)

As you can see Maggie & Stacy's projects were awesome!
Above is the outside of a wonderful cash box lid by Stacy and here is the inside:


Wool & Velvet applique - gorgeous!


Stacy also designed a set of lovely sewing needfuls to keep in the box.


Maggie also taught this fantastic pomegranate pincushion.


It was lovely to see Deb's show and tell!


and some of Maggie's own projects from this year.


Classes that she has taught across the country.


The weather was beautiful and it is always wonderful to visit Spring Green in the autumn.


A stop at the farmers market was in order.


I was so happy to take the quick trip, but wish I would have attended.
You can be sure that I registered for Boxwood & Berries 2016 before I left!
I'm not going to miss it again ;)


And such a happy day to be with my Bittersweet Stitching Sisters again after less that a month. Unfortunately Wendy was back home in Maine and not with us. We made a toast to her, but it just wasn't the same without her! We missed you Wendy!

I'll be back shortly with the winner of the giveaway...

 "Bear one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."
Galatians 6:2

Blessings, Patti

3 comments:

suemluvsquilts said...

A wonderful post, thank you. I loved seeing what they made with Maggiie & Stacy this year. I tried to sign up for next year, but am on the wait list. If I am lucky & get a place, I look forward to meeting you there!

bayrayschild said...

All so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Audrey

Glynis said...

Beautiful projects and fall pictures. Fall must be everyone's favourite time of the year.