The very talented Barbara Shores, of Village Folk Art, was so kind to bestow me with a sweet blog award:Be sure to see her lovely artwork at her brand new gallery: Village Folk Art Gallery. Isn't her art just beautiful?!
Now I have the opportunity to pass this award on to other Kreativ bloggers that you may not know:
1.turkey feathers - this is one of the first blogs that I ever viewed. It inspired me to start my own blog one day... It's simply lovely. She has a new book coming out soon - Blanket Statement - and I just can't wait!
3. The Twist Family - Beth is a multi-talented artist that shares the joys of her young family. Her posts always remind me of cherished memories of my own sons from when they were little. I am so blessed to own her first papercutting.
Take some time to visit these inspiring blogs. I have also been tagged for the very first time by Suzanne, Painter of the Past, of Pear Tree Primitives.
When I read her post for this tag I certainly giggled. When I read Cathy's responses at Tadpoles and Teacups I truly lol'ed! I'm not feeling very funny tonight, but let's see how this goes...
Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers...
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Asleep (I do this late at night)
3. Your hair color? Natural (I haven't colored it ....yet)
4. Your mother? Perfect
5. Your father? Outgoing "people" person
6. Your favorite thing? Love
7. Your dream last night? None (just a nightmare about a spider)
8. Your dream/goal? (O.k. one word is impossible!) Retire from my "real" job and spend all my days with family & creating.
9. The room you're in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Creating
11. Your fear? Spiders (I'm a true arachnaphobic. See #7)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here @ home
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? A cook
15. One of your wish-list items? More time
16. Where you grew up? Chicago area (5 generations of my family have lived in this city.)
17. The last thing you did? Checked email
18. What are you wearing? pajamas
19. Your TV? On (Nightline)
20. Your pet? Turtles (Two three-toed box turtles. My sister happily pointed out that they live 60+ years.)
21. Your computer? On
22. Your mood? Content.
23. Missing someone? Parents & Grandparents (My parents now live 3 1/2 hours away. My grandparents have all passed, but I had all four thru college.)
24. Your car? Minivan
25. Something you're not wearing? I rather not say (but I am wearing pajamas, draw your own conclussions...)
26. Favorite store? Antique
27. Your summer? Gone.
28. Love someone? Family
29. Your favorite color? Depends.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
I'm not going to tag anyone as I don't want to stress anyone out, but I would love to hear what Cookie has to say...
"If they obey and serve him, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity and their years in contentment. -Job 36:11
In this time of economic chaos, I prefer these definitions of prosperous:—Synonyms 1. thriving. 2. wealthy 3. fortunate