Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm ready! (well, almost...)

It's time for my favorite creative function of the year!
The Boxwood & Berries Gathering at my absolute favorite store Country Sampler in Spring Green, Wisconsin.
I am literally running out the door as soon as I post this. I feel a little guilty and selfish as this is all for me. (I'm sure my husband and the boys will be fine without me, but still...) I go alone and do what I want to do when I want to do it. I enjoy my trips with my family and girlfriends, but here since I am alone I get to meet new friends.

The teachers this year are Maggie Bonanomi of Butternut House and Stacy Nash of Stacy Nash Primitives. It's going to be awesome!

I finished this make-do from Maggie's newest pattern so I can use it in class:
And I finished this pinkeep from a Stacy Nash pattern:
I had hoped to finish this scissor fob from The Prairie Schooler, but it didn't quite happen. Too bad someone else isn't driving, then I could finish it!
I'll be sharing lots of stories and pictures when I return!

Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

La Donna Welter said...

Oooooh I love the pinkeep, actually I love it all!
Sounds like a wonderful time!

Gathering Hope said...

Patti,
I want to thank you for visiting Gathering Hope and sharing your blessings...I want to email you personally, but comment notification doesn't share your email address.
I'm surely finding many lovely corners to visit since starting my blog journey.
For Him-
Sherry

Suzanne said...

How exciting! I hope you have tons of fun learning new things, and meeting new friends. Can't wait to read about your adventures when you return.

SweetAnnee said...

love love love
it all!!
wish I was there

Anonymous said...

Love all your work, you hand dids are soooooo beautiful!