Monday, July 1, 2019

Stitch from my Stash Projects ~ July and a June finish


June was not a productive month on the "Stitch from My Stash" front.
With gardening, weeding, family/friend time and trips in the summer, 
I don't get as much time to stitch.
So I am dialing way back with my July plans.

"Liberty Sewing Pouch"
by Stacy Nash 

I stitched this over one many years ago.
This month I hope to decide how I want to fully finish and get it done :)


I also found this little over one piece. 
I'm not sure of the pattern/designer as I just found it all by itself.
Hope to finish this one up as well.


"Stitching Smalls: A Grand Old Flag"

I think that this is my speed this month and hope to work on it on the 4th of July.
(BTW - this pattern is only $2.50 and available on Rebekah's website as a pdf.
Perfect for a quick fix!)

I did have one June Stitch from My Stash finish!


"Step Into My Garden"
by Maggie Bonanomi
originally from the 2016 Maggie Club from Country Sampler in Spring Green, Wisconsin 
and now available in Maggie's book "Pure & Simple"


I had gotten pretty far along last summer during our week in the north woods.


But now all the little details are complete and the runner is backed and tagged.


Now it is time to enjoy it!

I had to get this project finished before Mom and I headed to Maggie's class at Wheaten Woolens for a new Maggie project! I'll be sharing that trip in my next post.

Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, 
to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—
this is your true and proper worship.
~Romans 12:1

Blessings, Patti

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute over 1 stitching.
The Wool project is beautiful!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Your patriotic stitches over one look super. Can't wait to see how you finish them off! Your wool garden project is lovely.

GeneGribouille03 said...

Just in time for the 4th, like this so much have a good day Geneviève de France