Thursday, June 27, 2019

A few June fully finished strawberries


I haven't made great progress this month on my Stitch from my Stash,
 but I did fully finish a few items that I stitched in years past.


"From Me to Thee Strawberry Pinkeep"


I stitched this back in 2015 when it first came out.


Why did I wait so long to fully finish it?


I love the large size and the sweet charm that came with the kit.


 The kit also included the ring and ribbon.
So happy to finally have it on display.


"The Strawberry Queen"
(accompanied by strawberries that I have made over the years...)


I stitched this last year - the moment that it arrived.
I love the little pom pom trim - a perfect match and oh so sweet.

Mom and I just arrived home from a trip to Iowa.
I'll be sharing that soon!

Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, 
watching over them—not because you must, 
but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; 
not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; 
not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. 
~1 Peter 5:2-3

Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

Simple Pleasure said...

The charm on the large strawberry is absolute perfection!!! Can't wait to read posts featuring your recent adventures with Mom!!
Warmest regards,
Patricia

Prims By The Water said...

I so like those bunny strawberries! Janice

Marilyn said...

Very pretty Strawberry finishes.
Love both of those designers.
Marilyn

kelley said...

can't get enough of strawberries...from the garden or stitched...yours are beauties...

Pamela said...

Love your strawberry finish and the sweet bunny charm!
Great finishing on the “Strawberry Queen”. The Pom Pom is perfect!