Wednesday, July 17, 2019

A Patriotic July



"A Grand Olde Flag"
Stitching Small by Rebekah L. Smith


I really enjoyed stitching this up on the 4th of July.
I like to celebrate patriotism for the entire month of July so I can enjoy this for a few more weeks.


I've been enjoying my time stitching on this:
"Star Spangled Swine Farm"


I've also been enjoying stitching
"Star Spangled"


I collected a few pieces of patriotic Rae Dunn pottery this summer


And I have been simply amazed by these tie dyed red, white and blue roses from my local  flower shop.


I am trying to keep them alive as long as I can!


I hope that you are enjoying a patriotic July too!

But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.
~Joshua 24:15

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love your flag piece, her designs are fun to do.
Those roses are gorgeous, have never seen any like that.

Debbie

Mary said...

The flag on the building - love!!

Marilyn said...

Cute 4th of July projects.
Gotta love those Roses!
Marilyn

GeneGribouille03 said...

Superbe drapeau sur le panier, de belles réalisations belle journée amitiés de France Geneviève

Karen said...

The way you have the wool flag piece displayed is creative. Makes a good patriotic decoration.

Heather said...

These are beautiful! I love the star spangles :)