Monday, July 6, 2020

A few more spring finishes...


Where does the time go? 
It keeps flying by at break neck speed.

I realized that I forgot to share a few finishes...

“Strawberries & Stripes”
By With Thy Needle and Thread


I’m really enjoying this candle holder as a finishing piece. 
So easy to switch out...


Here was another finish from earlier in the spring

“Grow Whirligig”
By Heart in Hand Needleart


I’m sure I’ll find some more round designs to fit this piece 😉


I also fully finished 
“Rabbit Run”
Book #194
By Prairie Schooler


A perfect pandemic stitch that will be ready for next Easter.


I need to get busy as I have all these summer pieces waiting to be fully finished!

 In that day you will say:
“Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name
make known among the nations what he has done 
and proclaim that his name is exalted.
~Isaiah 12:4

Blessings, Patti

8 comments:

Lady Locust said...

Those bunnies! I'm partial anyways, but they are darling :-)

Beyda'nın Kitaplığı said...

Çok tatlı olmuş:)

Sandra said...

I love your Grow Whirligig, I shall have to look out for that one. I stitched lots of tart tin projects last year. Take a look at my Pinterest album, you might find something that you could stitch for your candle holder. You might have to scroll down a bit.

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/sandracarstairs/my-stitching/

Sandra

Marilyn said...

All very cute finishes.
Love the one with the house & quilt star flag.
Marilyn

TheCrankyCrow said...

Still stitching up a storm I see.... Love the strawberries and stripes. Is the tart/candle holder something that you found along the way? I love the idea of interchangeable designs. Hope you had a great holiday weekend. ~Robin~

basketnut said...

What wonderful finishes!!! I have that exact tin & i've been looking for something to stitch for it too...can't beat a flag stitch!!
Tammy

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful finishes, Patti! My favorite is the PS piece. I love the adorable wood house you finished it on. Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

where can i get the pattern for the house with the star flag just love and would like to stitch it