Friday, July 17, 2020

Lovely Designs of Rebekah L. Smith


“Thistles Table Runner”
By Rebekah L. Smith


 I started this runner at a class with Rebekah L. Smith (and my Mom) at Wheaten Woolens in June 2017.

In October 2019, I worked on it a lot while with my Bittersweet Stitching Sisters.
But I didn’t finish it.


Finally this May I finished it! 
And I am so thrilled with it 😄
It was so worth sticking with it!


I love the mix of the linen and wool.


The specialty stitches really make it.


And I love all the memories that it holds.


“Sweet Summer Harvest”
By Rebekah L. Smith


After I finished the Thistles Table Runner, I knew I wanted to stitch a small and this sweet design really filled the ticket. I have one more “Stitching Small” in the works and then it’s on to something even bigger 😉

Thank you Rebekah for such wonderful inspiring designs!

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
~ Romans 1:16

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Its beautiful!
Marilyn

Rugs and Pugs said...

I took the Thistles class a few years ago and it has not seen the light of day since then.
Great finish on yours!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Absolutely stunning finishes Patti! I so love Rebekah's designs!!! Always excited to see your creations! Have a great new week. ~Robin~

overone45 said...

Beautiful as always Pat.

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Gorgeous work. Have a great weekend.
Janet

Dawn said...

Beautiful projects!