Monday, July 8, 2019

Wheaten Woolens 2019 ~ Part 2


"Pomegranates & More"
by Maggie Bonanomi
Class project at Wheaten Woolens

Mom and I were so thrilled with our class project with Maggie!


And look at the darling name tags that Beth Anne made for each of us!
Sew sweet!


We were so lucky to have nice weather.


Time to enjoy the lovely grounds of the shop and Beth Anne's home.


Lovely sights at every turn


and the flowers all abloom.


Mom and I were so glad that it was a two day class.
More time to visit with Maggie


and make progress on our class project.
And more time to shop :)


And we got to meet my friend Pam for dinner!
So much fun to catch up on Country Sampler's Stitch Camp which I missed this year.


And we made an extra stop on the way home.
The Little Red Hen must be seen to be believed!
Wheaten Woolens, a class with Maggie and The Little Red Hen - a perfect road trip!

By the word of the Lord the heavens were made;
    all the heavenly bodies by the breath of his mouth.
He gathered the oceans into a single place;
    he put the deep water into storehouses.
~Psalm 33:6-7

Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Another great Maggie pattern!
Oh how I love that fountain ❤️
Leaving tomorrow morn for a quick trip to Chicago. One of these trips I hope to have a few minutes to meet up with you. Our trips always seem so rushed...sigh.

Marilyn said...

Your project is beautiful!
Looks like a very fun time.
Marilyn

denise said...

looks like a fun trip

JustGail said...

How is it that I didn't know about Wheaten Woolens, when it's only an hour away from home?!?!?! It's probably a good thing I didn't know until now - I think my bank account just cringed :-) Little Red Hen is also dangerous to the finances, and yes it's not a place to make a quick stop when you get there only once or twice a year.

pj said...

So happy that you and your mom enjoyed the class and got to Little Red Hen! I can’t believe my pic is on your blog! Famous now! Thanks again for a great evening and hope to see you again soon. Hugs....❤️