Friday, July 5, 2019

Wheaten Woolens 2019 ~ Part 1


Mom and I were so happy to return to Wheaten Woolens!


The store is a paradise for all wool lovers!

A great selection of Valdani threads


a large assortment of wool


and wonderful models, patterns and books.


It's hard to decide where to look first!


Although this wonderful corner of Maggie Bonanomi designs pulled me in.


So many great designs and kits


Designs by Rebekah L. Smith were well represented as well.


so much to see!

I was so sorry to hear that both of Beth Anne's dogs had passed away.
But I was so excited to meet her new additions:


This is Max - doesn't he look comfortable?


Such a sweetheart! Who can resist this face!


And this is sweet Tasha!
A puppy full of energy :)


But after meeting everyone that had come to class, she settled down.


All that shopping at Wheaten Woolens can be exhausting :)

For the word of the Lord is right and true;
    he is faithful in all he does.
The Lord loves righteousness and justice;
    the earth is full of his unfailing love.
~Psalm 33:4-5

Blessings, Patti

8 comments:

Jo Ann said...

I would go to Wheaten Woolens just to see those adorable dogs. Looks like a fun trip ~ but nothing is better than shopping with mom.

Shortbread and Ginger said...

That looks like a wonderful place to visit!

LoveLee said...

I am definitely going to have to go there. Great pics!

Marilyn said...

I think I need to go there.
I'm drooling over all of the beautiful merchandise.
The puppies are too cute!
Marilyn

Simple Pleasure said...

Heavenly...
Warm regards,
Patricia

Donna G. said...

What a lovely shop. I think I could live there. 😊

GeneGribouille03 said...

Une belle découverte et que de choix dans cette boutique mais c'est trop loin de la France, deux adorables chiens, bon dimanche Geneviève de France

Prims By The Water said...

Tasha and Max are adorable and that wool. Yummy goodness everywhere! Janice