Monday, May 20, 2019

Treasures from Blumen Gardens


Yes, you know me well :)
I didn't come home from Blumen Gardens empty handed. LOL!
The show was before Easter, I'm just behind on my blog posts...
I bought this sweet hand blown milk glass egg to add to my collection.


I bought this galvanized carrier and wood cheese box painted grey with little sections.
These will be for future finishes - just not quite sure for what yet ;)


I bought these sweet tiny treasures from Ginny Henson. 
I think I might use the little heart as a scissor fob :)

And here is my antique treasure from Ginny Henson:


Isn't this Easter egg simply gorgeous?!


I've never seen anything like it.
The ribbons are lovely.
And the inside...


is in perfect shape.


I love the paper lace edging.


So sweet and delicate.


It just had to come home with me.


I think it looks so sweet with my Velveteen Rabbit made by Ginny Henson years ago.


I sure hope that I can go to the Blumen Gardens show again next year.

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.  Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.
~James 3:17-18

Blessings, Patti

12 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

I love that egg! just so so beautiful ~ great find my friend!
L

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful treasures that you found from your adventure to Blumen Gardens! I also enjoyed the previous post featuring your time at Blumen Gardens. Thank you for sharing!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful treasures and finds. I haven't been able to get to the larger shows, love the ones with prims and antiques, so hopefully I can make it to more this year.

Debbie

TheCrankyCrow said...

Fun treasures....but, oh.my....that ribbon egg is just amazing. I’ve never seen anything like it. Lucky, lucky, you to come upon such a treasure! I hope your week is off to a great start. ~Robin~

Marilyn said...

What great goodies you've found.
Gotta love that Egg!
Marilyn

Donna G. said...

What treasures! The little heart would indeed be a perfect scissor fob.

acorn hollow said...

What wonderful treasures the eggs are wonderful!!!
cathy

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Patti,
You always go the THE BEST PLACES and then find THE BEST TREASURES!!! I just LOVE that ribbon egg and it is so SWOON WORTHY!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful plunder!!!
Have a great week!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

MyFarmhouseBlue said...

Beautiful finds! Love both eggs and your display. Congrats!
Blessings!

Rugs and Pugs said...

That antique fabric egg is a real treasure, but I am absolutely swooning over your bird jug!

GeneGribouille03 said...

Beautiful eggs have a good day Geneviève de France

susan hemann said...

such a beautiful egg! Do you know who made it? I would love to purchase one. thanks