Tuesday, September 4, 2018

More of My Week in the North Woods Unplugged


Of course our week up north had to include stitching at the cabin


and stitching on the golf course.


We had to do some antiquing as well.


I saw some lovely things,


but I tried to be good.


This display just looks like vacation.


I had to visit River's Edge Antiques and Quilt Loft once or maybe twice... lol
I was thrilled that this lovely shop was featured in the
Congratulations Gail!


Gail was busy kitting on one of my visits.


Aren't these fabrics lovely?!


Here is Gail's gorgeous quilt that was featured in the magazine.


Beautiful calming colors.

I made a little progress while on vacation:


working on a Maggie Bonanomi design


and a Primitive Gatherings English Paper Piecing project.

Unfortunately, I haven't picked up either project since I've been home, 
but I so enjoyed them while up north.

By the way, several people asked about the beautiful lodge that we visited. 


It is Garmisch Inn in Cable, Wisconsin.

so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.
~Romans 15:6-7

Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

linda said...

So glad you got to visit Gail again! I thought her quilt in the magazine was the prettiest one! Beautiful scenery inside and out!

Marilyn said...

Looks like a calming, relaxing vacation.
Love that blue quilt!
Marilyn

Mary Markert said...

If you ever get over to the Sayner area, Plum Lake Quilts is very nice. Both the owner and employees are very friendly and helpful. I just did a lot of shopping there last week. I think you will like it.

Robin in Virginia said...

I really like the projects you were working on in the North Woods. Gail's blue quilt is stunning. Thank you for sharing more of your week of being unplugged.