Friday, September 28, 2018

Back So Soon?


Did I make a second trip to Black Cat Stitchery soon after my first?
Why, yes I did lol.

I was up in the area and realized I needed more threads for another project.
But you can't simply walk in, grab your threads and leave, can you?!
There might be something new that you have to see!


In this case it was another trunk show!


So many lovely models.


And beautiful pincushions.


On the right is a lovely antique sampler that she has reproduced.


I purchased two patterns after seeing the models.


And this pattern too. Perfect for stitching this time of year.


And I didn't forget my threads! Even if I was a little sidetracked ;) LOL!

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
~Matthew7:1-5

Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always fun to see your new stash!

Marilyn said...

Love Black Cat!
Great selection there.
Great choices for your new projects.
Marilyn

Sue McQ said...

I had the privilege of seeing those items on display. Lovely! Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

Raymond Homestead said...

Well of course you needed to make a second trip and the third is probably not too far off! A person's got to do what a person's got to do! :)