Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Stitch Camp 2018 ~ Friends & Food


One of the best parts of Stitch Camp is sharing what we are working on 
and sharing our finishes from last year's Stitch Camp. 


Sherri did an amazing job on her finishes from last year's Stitch Camp!


Her coordinating theme of French General papers and fabrics  
inspired my use of coordinating fabrics this year. (Thanks Sherri!)


I love the wonderful antique and vintage extras in her box lid.


And on her huswife as well.


She even created a coordinating scrapbook of last year's camp!


Kim's box from last year was amazing as well.


The box is lovely outside and in!


Her other finished treasures including some lovely paper covered thread bobbins.


Our first night was fiesta night put on by Selma.


The second night was at the historic Old Feed Mill in Mazomanie.
It's been a few years since I have been there and I had forgotten how good it is.


A lovely setting


for dinner with friends.


And of course lunches at The General Store.


I've enjoyed lunches there for years.
But, believe it or not, had never been there for breakfast.
I found a new love! Are you a cinnamon roll fan?
I was until I found something better:


Cinnamon Twists! So delicious that I had to bring them home for the entire family :)

O Lord our God, all this abundance that we have provided for building you a house for your holy name comes from your hand and is all your own.
~1 Chronicles 29:16

Blessings, Patti 

6 comments:

marly said...

Once I saw those cinnamon twists I forgot all about the fabulous boxes! Off to make some cinnamon toast now.

Lady Locust said...

Oh yum! Now that's just cruel. If your not going to share with us 😉 And beautiful treasures to boot.

WoolenSails said...

I was catching up with your camp photos, looks like a wonderful camp and a beautiful place to create.

Debbie

Marilyn said...

Looks like a great time with great friends, great food!
Marilyn

Rugs and Pugs said...

My mouth is watering over those cinnamon twists!

GeneGribouille03 said...

Très belles réalisations si bien coordonnées les brodeuses sont gourmandes aussi c'est beau l'amitié et les belles rencontres douce fin de semaine