Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

painting by Jennifer Schneeman

Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving filled with blessings to each of you!
God has blessed me more than I could have ever imagined.
I am so thankful to him for each and every one of those blessings:
 family, friends, home, career... the list can go on and on.
And I am thankful for each of you that continue to read my little blog. 


"Bittersweet" by Annie Beez Folk Art

A finish to remind me how thankful I am for the Bittersweet Stitching Sisters.
Although we wish that we lived closer together, 
we are thankful that we are able to spend a week together each year.


It was a fun and quick stitch.


Accented with some ric rac and antique bone buttons.

Enjoy your day with family and friends, parades and football.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.
~Psalm 100:4-5

Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

denise said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Rugs and Pugs said...

We must count our blessings daily. We have much to be thankful for ~ living in this great Land of ours!
Happy Thanksgiving :)
Lauren

Vicki said...

I LOVE the fabric leaves in your banner picture! Did you make them? If so, would you mind sharing how you made them??

Marilyn said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.
What a cute project for Fall.
Marilyn