Friday, November 17, 2017

A Plethora of Primitives


When Mom and I went to the central Illinois Primitive Shows, our first stop was the awe inspiring booth of Maggie Bonanomi.


Isn't this display simply gorgeous?!


I fell in love with this sweet single shoe, but I restrained myself.


It's so hard to decide where to look first!


Maggie has such a knack for creating lovely displays.


Loved the color and especially the shape of this pumpkin.
After Maggie's booth and a look at the other dealers at this Rural Life location, we had to head over another Rural Life location to see:


Ginny Henson and her wonderful antiques and creations.


Her folk art animals and angels look great displayed with primitive antiques.


So sweet!


So many wonderful textures.


A lovely angel with architectural wings.


I loved this pair of elephants!

Mom and I were so delighted to meet Norma and Jennifer Schneeman in person at
Homesteaders on the Prairie.
I've been collecting their work for years, and they were as lovely in person as they are in correspondence. There booth was very busy, so I didn't get any photos, except for this one:


I just love the old calligraphy on the these wonderful feedsacks.
Beth Pulsipher also had a wonderful booth at this show, but alas no pictures.
We were there when it opened and it was very crowded.


Mom and I also went to A Gathering on the Prairie and enjoyed the lovely booth of Jacque Bradford.

Mom and I both found many treasures and I'll share as soon as I take some photos of mine.
I also was able to take pictures of all of Mom's lastest wool finishes. Lots more to come!

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.
~Ephesians 1:17

Blessings, Patti 

9 comments:

Lady Locust said...

I'll take one of each please 😊 How did you ever leave with a purse, wristwatch, shoes, fillings in your teeth etc. It's probably good I live so far away. I would be living under a bridge with a single shoe a funky pumpkin and a pair of elephants 😂

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

So glad to read that your mom is up to doing these special things with you.

marly said...

Oh my. What an amazing show!

denise said...

what a neat show!

WoolenSails said...

What a wonderful booth and lucky you to see so many wonderful vendors.

Debbie

Marilyn said...

Looks like some great booths to shop in.
Love the Elephants.
Marilyn

Prims By The Water said...

I see so many wonderful things that would have went home with me. So glad you shared this with us. So love seeing prims! Janixce

Rugs and Pugs said...

Thanks for all the eye candy!
Happy Thanksgiving :)

Halland House Gifts said...

Oh my goodness. What a beautiful picture walk. Thanks for taking us along. :-)