Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Shopping at The Olde World Quilt Shoppe


Can I just tell you how hard it was to make a decision while shopping at The Olde World Quilt Shoppe!!! I wanted one of everything ;) So, of course, I had to call Mom while shopping and tell her how awesome it was. and I had to text a few friends too!

These were a no brainers and immediately went in my basket. Some wonderful trim and these awesome little easel clip boards with darling wool kits!


Here is a closer pic. They also had prim white clipboards as well.
The designer is My Red Door Designs - so sweet! There were more, but I thought I should just start with two...


Two more pretty designs!
These are by Heart to Hand.
The Garden flags were hanging in the shop above the fireplace and I was so happy to see a kit available. The best part is it contains everything including rick rack and buttons. I can just dig right in.


And my final purchase by 1894 Cottonwood House. The kit contains all wool for both designs and even all the little beads, buttons and bells! I know that I have a huge wool stash at home, but it is so nice to be able to grab and go... And the wool colors were so perfect!

I *may* have already placed another phone order with The Olde World Quilt Shoppe and I *may* have already received it lol. I also *might* have done a little birthday and Mother's Day shopping for a rather special Mom. ;) Just saying...

I'm really hoping that the boys will want to go back to Spring Training again next year,
or even better take a road trip back with my stitching buddies!

I'm just realizing now that all my purchases were about wool! I never even made it to the beautiful quilt fabrics! Now I have to go back!!!

I have more to share from my Arizona Trip
Next up Bucket List Stop #2
Be sure to stay tuned as I will have my usual little giveaway at the end of my trip posts...

Truly my soul finds rest in God;    my salvation comes from him.
Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
    he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
~Psalm 62:1-2

Blessings, Patti 

5 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Wonderful goodies. Cannot wait to see part two.Janice

Farmhouse prims said...

Awesome projects, can't wait to see them finished.
Wish we had a wonderful shop like that in my area.
Lecia

Marilyn said...

What great choices you made.
My favorite are the flags, so cute.
I'm sure your Mom will be happy with her gifts. :)
Marilyn

Jacqueline said...

Sew many cute projects. I would enjoy that shop for sure.

moosecraft said...

Yes1 You "have to " go back! You found some great projects....and I'd love to see more of what's in that shop. :-)