Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Prairie Schooler ~ February


Well some months I will have more Prairie Schooler finishes to share than others.
I guess I'll have to go through my patterns and find more "February" related Prairie Schooler designs to stitch :) 


I finished Abe and George last year on President's Day and was happy to bring them out again this month. I "primmed" them up and was happy with how they turned out.
(from Book #160 "February")


 I finished these many, many years ago and they still come out each year...


That's it for February, I'm wondering what I have for March...

"I love you, Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
    my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
    my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
~Psalm 18:1-2

Blessings, Patti

7 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Pretty finishes all, Patti but I absolutely love Abe and George. Now to go in search of the chart!

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful pieces and nice finishes, I have lost my patience for cross stitch, but I love the look of them.

Debbie

Marilyn said...

Great February finishes.
Marilyn

cucki said...

Great finishes x

Three Sheep Studio said...

Perfect for February !
Love Abe and George ;)
Rose

Primitive Stars said...

Love the February finishes, so charming.Blessings Francine.

Sherry said...

Lovely finishes. George and Abe look right at home!