Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July Mantle and More...


My goodness, where does the month go?
I seem to always be posting my mantle when it is almost time to take it down :)
My July mantle features my almost always present antique punched tin lanterns (the one on the far left has a punched star design ~ appropriate for the month), an antique eagle snowbird, an antique red iron barn star and Rowe pottery in patriotic designs.
The bunting is a Maggie Bonanomi design (a Country Sampler Girls Club kit from several years ago) made of gauze and wool.


On the hearth, antique bunting and aged flags.
The graters contain timer candles that glow so pretty at night.


Also on the hearth, a Maggie Bonanomi flag mat and a pillow that was also a Country Sampler club kit.


Two more Maggie kits and assorted antiques.


Hmmm, I'm realizing that July is my Maggie month.
I did this one years ago, but still love it :)


And a last Maggie design.


48 star antique gauze flags with Rowe pottery from their historical collection.


Antiques with my latest piece of antique flag bunting along with my own Winding Vine Designs original velvet cherries.

There is still time to enter my giveaway, just click here.

"But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it."
~1 Corinthians 12: 24-26

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love the decorations and the maggie pieces.

Debbie

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Everything looks so nice. I love your crocks with blue.

Primitive Stars said...

Love the mantle Patti, so many wonderful goodies I see. You really put it all together nicely. Blessings Francine.

Earlene said...

You have beautiful decorations!
Love the wood trencher!!!!!!
TGIF
Earlene

terry a said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely

Melanie said...

Love the Rowe Pottery---