Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bippity ~ Bobbity ~ Boo!


Tomorrow evening TDIPT Mercantile will be updating its first of the month artists offerings!
Be sure to stop by ~ it will definitely get you in the mood for the Halloween season, which will be here before you know it!

Here is a sneak peek at one of my three offerings this month...

We will be "on vacation" until August 10th. Please forgive me for not answering emails between now and then.


"O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever."
-Psalm 107:1

Blessings, Patti

2 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

I saw on your profile that you love the book, The Red Tent. Isn't that just the best book ever?????????? I absolutely adore it. I guess that means it is time to read it again. jan

bayrayschild said...

Hi Patti,
I thought of you today and thought I would drop by your blog to see what you've been up to.

Such great pictures and oh how I love your finished Stacy Nash project!

I am still very much so, enjoying the lovely swap gifts you sent to me.

Hugs, Audrey