Thursday, November 22, 2018

A Happy Thanksgiving!


Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!

"Autumn Fowl"
by Rebekah L. Smith

As soon as I saw this, I knew that I had to stitch it immediately! 
Lucky for me, it is available as a pdf and I could start stitching immediately.
You can find Rebekah's website here.


"Thanks"
by Lori Brechlin of Notforgotten Farm

I stitched this piece several years back. It was part of a pattern from her club. I never fully finished it, so I finally did this year. :)

While these two were finished in the nick of time, there were a few that didn't quite make it... 


"Grateful, Thankful, Blessed"
by With Thy Needle and Thread

after midnight, this one will be put away until next fall when stitching will resume.


and unfortunately
"Gobble Gob"
by Plum Street Samplers
will join it. I think that I was distracted by so many wonderful Thanksgiving designs!


Today we had much to be thankful for.
Mom has moved into a lovely home 30 minutes away rather than 3 hours.
She hosted her first holiday in her new home and our family is thankful that we were all together giving thanks that she is still in remission. 
Mom has been busy stitching and I really need to post a new edition of Pennies from Heaven - as soon as we have some good lighting for picture taking.

While we are grateful for all that we have, I do have a request.
My sister-in-law, Joy, has had a set back and will be going through chemo for the next six months.
Prayers and positive thoughts are greatly appreciated!

I hope that you are having a Happy Thanksgiving filled with blessings.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise. 
Thank him and bless his name, for the Lord is good and his gracious love stands forever. 
His faithfulness remains from generation to generation
~Psalm 100:4-5

Blessings, Patti

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great Thanksgiving projects.
Love that Turkey!
Prayers for your SIL.
Marilyn

denise said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I have the Rebekah Smith but i haven't stitched it yet.I've started "Tom" by NFF and "Give Thanks" by Lizzie Kate.They too will be put up until next year.

linda said...

Prayers and hugs for Joy and your family. So glad your mom is closer; easier for all. Love your handsome new Tom turkey!!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Wonderful pieces, Patti! I love turkeys...there is something so noble about that humble bird!
Robyn

Faye said...

Such lovelies~ Peayers for Joy 🙏🏻

Charlotte said...


Beautiful work - love your projects.

Will pray for your sis.

Charlotte

village folk art said...

wonderful . . .

Prims By The Water said...

Love the first turkey Patti. Hope you had a blessed Happy Thanksgiving! Janice

GeneGribouille03 said...

So lovely, prayers for you and your family Geneviève

susan hemann said...

I cannot find Smith's pattern anywhere (turkey)

Rugs and Pugs said...

So many wonderful projects. Perhaps I will make the Rebekah turkey next year.
Belated greetings. I hope this was the best Thanksgiving ever!

dq said...

great news about your mom - new home and feeling well!
dq

Claire said...

So happy to hear about your mom and sending strength and courage to Joy with hopes that she, too, will be well again after her treatments. Beautiful stitching Patti.