Friday, January 3, 2020

A Belated Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


Where does the time go?!
We hosted several times in November & December and the months just slipped away...


I hope that everyone had lovely holidays.


I did get to the Christkindlmarket once this year.


And enjoyed it thoroughly.


Most of my stocking stuffers were purchased here.


The Christkindlmarket  feels so magical each year.


So many lovely treasures.


Such beautiful craftsmanship!


I am always so happy to put out my collection of miniature nativities.


And I enjoy the pretty sights in Chicago as I Christmas shop.


So pretty by day and night.


Leia was a big help in putting the lights on the Christmas Tree


And she is good at unwrapping gifts too! LOL!


 Meanwhile, as soon as Peanut's Christmas gift was unwrapped (a calming bed)...


he climbed right in and took a nap!

I did a bit of stitching through the holidays and have a few finishes to share soon...

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 
An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, 
and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, 
“Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. 
Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.
~Luke 2:8-11

Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

The pics around Chicago and Christkindlmarket look wonderful.
The pups are too cute.
My niece & nephew bought one of those beds, & their dogs love it, they sink right in!
Happy New Year!
Marilyn

Rugs and Pugs said...

I just adore your furbabies :)
Coming to Chicago for the Christkindlmarket is on my bucket list.
Happy New Year.

acorn hollow said...

sounds and looks like a wonderful Christmas for you. I have never been to that market either maybe someday
Cathy

Merry Wind Farm said...

I am drooling over your pictures of the Christmas Market. I have never been to one. It looks wonderful! I love your collection of small nativities. Melinda

Robin in Virginia said...

It looked like you had a wonderful holiday season. Your trip to Christkindlmarket looked great. Your collection of tiny nativities are fabulous. Wishing you a very happy and bright 2020!