Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Bittersweet Sisters 2019 ~ Part 3


Time is flying by and I haven't finished posting about the Bittersweet Sisters adventure!
Not only is Osage, Iowa home to so many wonderful shops, it is also home to Jacquelyn aka Waxing Moon Designs! We were so thankful to our Bittersweet Sister, Nicki and to Liz & Shari of The Stitchery Nook for arranging for us to spend an afternoon with Jacquelyn!

It was great fun to get to know her and to hear about how Waxing Moon Designs came to be and the stories behind the designs. 


 The Stitchery Nook has an amazing selection of her patterns and most of her models as well.


Her house trio series is my favorite!
Summer House Trio


Spring House Trio


Autumn House Trio


Christmas House Trio


The new Turkey Trio


and my personal favorite the Winter House Trio!
I love everything about this especially the amazing finishing that Liz keeps coming up with!


You know that I had to come home with several of her patterns ;)
And do you see the neat charms next to the Halloween House Trio?! They are so great with lots of detail on the front and the back.

If you are interested in any Waxing Moon Designs, be sure to contact the Stitchery Nook and visit Jacquelyn's Etsy shop here.

I still have one more post for the Bittersweet Stitching Sisters and then I'll move on to Christmas...

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. 
Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, 
and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.
~John 6:35

Blessings, Patti 

4 comments:

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Looks like a fantastic place to visit. Those stitched models are amazing!

Marilyn said...

How fun to meet Jacquelyn.
I've always loved her designs.
Marilyn

Merry Wind Farm said...

Such a cute town name, Osage, Iowa. Every year I collect some Osage Oranges to decorate outdoors for autumn. They were planted for hedgerows around here in the 1800's and many still remain. The house designs are beautiful, what a nice LNS to have, Melinda

Robin in Virginia said...

Wow, what a fun afternoon you had! Enjoyed seeing the photos of the Waxing Moon stitches in the shop!