Monday, February 18, 2019

My Favorite Project Bags


So many have commented on my Instagram posts about my project bags that 
I just had to share my new favorite project bags!
And when I saw this one, I knew that I had to have it :)


You can find them on Nikki's Notables Etsy Shop - just click here.


Aren't the details wonderful - including this sweet removable zipper pull?
I love the clear vinyl window - you know exactly what project is in it before opening it.
(And it is easier to find things inside.)


I loved it so much, that I ordered a second bag pretty quickly!
This is the small size and fits perfectly in my purse.
It is made of a soft and cozy flannel that was perfect all winter long.


And look at the sweet zipper pull on this bag :)

Nikki recently came out with a new size that fits 8.5 by 5.5 size patterns perfectly.
Yep, I had to order another bag - especially when I saw the fabrics!


Love it!


and the knitted sweater zipper pull.


and Nikki has a new matching notions bag too!


This is perfect for my wool applique - a few spools of thread, small ruler, scissors, pins and needles and I am all set to go!

Be sure to stop by the Nikki's Notables shop - but don't buy them all - leave some for me ;)

For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor anything above, nor anything below, nor anything else in all creation can separate us from the love of God that is ours in union with the Messiah Jesus, our Lord.
~Romans 8:38-39

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

These are absolutely adorable!! Now...if I had someplace to go that I would need a project bag LOL... Oh wait...maybe I can hide my projects in them and keep them safe from my little klepto kitty!!! Thanks for sharing.... Happy Monday! Robin

marly said...

I love that red stripe and have yardage of the same! I do prefer the vinyl fronts, otherwise, I have no idea what the bag is holding. Thanks for the link.

Marilyn said...

Her bags are gorgeous.
Love that one with all of the trees!
Marilyn

nsmerkt said...

Patti,

Thank you for such a lovely post about my bags. I cannot tell you how much your support and the support of my other customers has meant to me. There are lots of other fabric combinations in my mind so stay tuned.

Nikki

The Eveningstitcher said...

Her bags are gorgeous!! Dont you just love The Real Housewives of Cross Stitch? They make my Saturday afternoon!!!

kelley said...

that sheep fabric!!! time to go shopping...