Friday, August 17, 2018

Tomorrow's Heirlooms 2018 Retreat ~ Part 6 ~ The End


As a final post, I have to share the goodies and shopping from this retreat.
Tomorrow's Heirlooms provided each participant with this wonderful bag - perfect for shopping and to carry our new projects to and fro.


Isn't their logo/motto wonderful!


They also gave each of us these wonderful ort jars and new scissors!
Love them!


After seeing the lovely models, these patterns from The Sampler House came home with me.


And I *needed* to add to my collection of Heartstring Samplery patterns too. ;)


I also bought this sweet necklace / floss holder created by Beth - the Adam and Eve go perfect with my box :)


I stopped by the shop to pick up these two new patterns by Plum Street Samplers.
I forgot to take pictures while visiting the shop, but you can see them in the Summer 2018 issue of Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher magazine! They were the featured shop!

So you may be wondering, how much stitching did I get done during the retreat?
Well there was much chatting and visiting, but I did do some stitching:


The word "floss" is done for Beth's box top.


And I have a start on Tanya's tray.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to pick them up since.
Fingers crossed, maybe I'll find some time soon!

It was such a special retreat!
I feel so blessed that I was able to attend!!!

Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry and gave you food, or thirsty and gave you something to drink? And when was it that we saw you a stranger and welcomed you, or naked and gave you clothing? And when was it that we saw you sick or in prison and visited you?’ And the king will answer them, ‘Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.’
~Matthew 25:37-40

Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

Terri Patillo said...

Looks like you had a great time and a great stash haul! Happy Stitching!

Marilyn said...

That looks like a fantastic retreat!
Great goodies & stash too.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Patti, I enjoyed reading your retreat recap. What a wonderful bag you were given along with scissors and the ORT jar! You made some super purchases. It is always inspiring and enabling to see the models up close and personal. Enjoy your weekend!

GeneGribouille03 said...

Que de jolies broderies en perspective nous sommes toutes pareils et ne pouvons résister devant de si belles grilles ciseaux et sacs bon dimanche