Friday, August 18, 2017

Northwoods Quilt Shop and Antiques


No trip to the northwoods is complete without some shopping at River's Edge Antiques & Quilt Loft!
So beautiful outside and inside just like Gail and her husband.


It was a beautiful day and I didn't have a lot of time, but I made it count!


I love these succulents outside their shop!


And the inside - oh my!


So much lovely wool applique!


A wonderful selection of Crane Designs by Jan Mott.


I love the old chicken coop used for display.


And rows of lovely quilt fabrics up in the loft.


It was stitch in day at the shop, but unfortunately I didn't have the time to join in.
Next year for sure!

My husband and I did a little antiquing too on our vacation...


So many things caught my eye.


This thread cabinet was stunning!


Such a fun graphic display!


These display cases complete with all the antique collars were amazing!

But the item that knocked my socks off was:


This thread display WOW!


Here is a close up.


Loved this old wool tongue rug.


And a gorgeous spinning wheel with original paint.

All were out of my budget, but I enjoyed seeing them nonetheless.

I will have one more vacation post with a little giveaway.

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for us to do.
~Ephesians 2:8-10

Blessings, Patti

7 comments:

marly said...

Looks like a high quality antique shop. Never saw either style of those thread cabinets, love the first one. There seems to be wool wherever you go! Hope your mom is doing better.

denise said...

love that spinning wheel!

linda said...

It's on my bucket list! I just love Gail

Rugs and Pugs said...

That shop looks like a wonderful place to visit, and that antique shop - my kind of place.
Happy Friday :)

Lady Locust said...

Oh my, oh my! It's all just beautiful. I would have trouble not drooling on their products 😄

Marilyn said...

Wow, this shop looks amazing!
Love all of the Antiques too.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

āļ•āļēāļĢāļēāļ‡āļ„āļ°āđāļ™āļ™āļžāļĢีāđ€āļĄีāļĒāļĢ์āļĨีāļ